The following is a fairly unbiased summary of World Events in Petram. This page aims to collate all major happenings in Petram on to one page. If something is missing, or something that's just happened that you think is worthy of being on this page then add it! Make sure to add the date. Individual pages for events may be freely created at whim, just make sure to link them in here!
Official Release (April)
- 26th April: Nations emerged from a two year long Beta-phase, congrats!
- May (Long-Term Event): The alliance POUN continually attempted to poach members of various major alliances, whom, saw this as an act of aggression and initiated war against them. Peace was made on individual groups' terms.
- 8th May: SPQR declares on TIR. This conflict marks the first major collection of battles for Nations 2.0.
- 16th May: The CC formally declares war on the Empire coalition.
- 19th May: TIR officially surrenders its forces to that of the SPQR.
- 28th May: TIR announces its attack on the Empire coalition.
- 30th May: the Empire Coalition surrenders to TIR forces.
- 31st May: The Blood Pact merges with TIR and the two alliances become the Triarii.
- 5th June: Central Coalition, the Triarii, Sui Generis Order, and Legion come together to form the Pertramic Council of Alliances (PCA), becoming Nations' first major bloc in the process.
- 12th June: POUN disbanded
- 15th June: SPQR exceeds Legion in terms of GP, becoming Petram's Number 1 alliance.
- 30th December: SamohT declares the end of Legion, leaving SPQR to become the largest alliance by GP.
- 5th January: the Sanctuary of Petram (SoP), led by Shag, is founded with two factions: The Enclave and New BRICKS.
- 14th February: After the collapse of the Iron Horsemen following the Par-Fatboy conflict and peace thereafter, The Branding Equestrians are formed by Par.
- 16th February: The Treaty of the Lunar New Year is signed between SPQR and SGO.
- 18th February: NATO Republic is reincarnated from Nations 1.0, headed by Fegelein. PES collapses.
- 21st February: The Union of Petramic Alliances (UPA) is formed between SPQR,
Operti Imperium, Sanctuary of Petram, and the Branding Equestrians.
- 3rd March: Tinoc declares war on the Union of Fascist States, starting the Sacred War.
- 4th March: The Battle of the Bloodbath starts at 7:35 and ends at 9:00. Tinoc wins a marginal victory; however, both sides suffer heavy losses. After peace negotiations fail to reach a solution, SPQR intervenes.
- 29th March: The Celtic Union, a close ally of SPQR and later a UPA member, is founded.
- 23rd April: the UPA dispatches an official Declaration of War against the alliance "Jeff" for provoking its members. Shortly after, the former-ZDS member Remnant (xiej) posts defense to all of its members before being banned for glitching units.
- 11th June: The NATO Republic is kicked from UPA. The NATO Republic and a few other people plotted to betray the UPA and attack all the UPA middle tiers. The UPA caught them and they are at war with each other.
- 8th July: SoP (Sanctuary of Petram) and TBE (The Branding Equestrians) merge to form the Paladins of Petram (PoP).
- 12th July: Isaacdnz (New Deutschland) and Qiming (Incan Republic) step down from their positions as heads of the two factions of PoP, throwing the alliance into slight disarray. The Incan Republic reforms New BRICKS
- 28th July: Allied Powers Pact and Paladins of Petram merge
- 9th August: Shag and Par, the two leaders of Paladins of Petram are found guilty of direct trading and banned.
- 12th August: Paladins of Petram holds an election for a new leader. Winstonfell wins and establishes the Joint Petram Powers.
- 22nd August: The Union of Petramic Alliances (UPA), the game's first mega-alliance disbands
- 28th August: Tinoc once again declares war on the Union of Fascist States, starting the Second Sacred War.
- 29th August: Initial battle fought in the Second Sacred War. Tinoc claims a marginal victory over Legionary Canada
- 2nd-3rd September: The Battle of Bytown is fought between Tinoc and Legionary Canada and the Miracle of the St. Lawrence occurs. A decisive Canadian victory.
- 2nd September: The Roman Empire declares war on Tinoc as a punitive action.
- 3rd September: A peace treaty is signed between Legionary Canada and Tinoc, ending the Second Sacred War
- 4th September: Team Juice founds The Equestrian Syndicate after it is found that Winstonfell, the leader of Knights of Petram (previously Joint Petram Powers), is actually a multi of Kawaki, a banned player
- 1st October: The Equestrian Syndicate renames to Union of Petram Powers
- 24th October: The Treaty of Kradena is signed by The Democratic Communist Republic of Hallenbad (DCRH) and the United States of the Epic Republic (USER).
Apologies for lack of history between October 2018 and 2020, will hope to fix that later
Yes, I know there isn't much stuff in 2019. I'm adding stuff as I remember that it ever happened
- 15th December: Iowaland sets a new Nations 2.0 record by reaching 8,000,000 GP
- 2nd April: Battle of the Rod of God takes place.
- 3rd April: The Last Bastion is formed as a successor to GDI
- 11th May: Iowan Aggression of 2020 starts with several declarations of war on SPQR players by IWE players
- 17th May: Iowan Aggression of 2020 ends, with an IWE victory. Several senior players (Yoona, deathbyduke, Kyleli and Mercia, all of whom who have played for years) quit as a result
- 20th May: Leadership of TCU is handed from Mercia to New Deutschland (Isaacdnz)
- 8th June: Iowaland sets a new all-time record by reaching 25,000,000 GP (the previous record was 15,000,000, set in 1.0)
- 13th June: The war Rasonian Aggression Against the Union of Petram Powers begins
- 16th June: The Imperium Germanicum et Celticum is formed, with Indiana Mark, Mattyboyrocks (Gallifrey), McDuckles, and deathbyduke forming a four-man alliance that is a sub-alliance of TCU
- 19th June: The Great Oodler Wiki War ends, with Fandom devs stepping in to fully ban Oodler and multis from the wiki
- 15th July: The Iowa Empire disbands, and members disperse across several alliances
- 24th July: The 2nd Great Oodler Wiki War, when Oodler moves to a new IP and creates new accounts
- 28th July: Andyfamboii destroys Oodler in a single discussions post, ending the 2nd Great Oodler Wiki War