La Celebration Mille is one of seven card packs in NationsGame. It is the smallest card pack of them all, with only six cards. The reward for completing La Celebration Mille is 1,000 Money and 1,000 Funds.
There are (as stated above) six cards La Celebration Mille:
|The Invitation||Common||3 GP|
|Suit Up||Common||2 Money|
|Arrival by Uber||Uncommon||Nothing|
|A Gift for the Host||Rare||200 Money|
|Drinks on the House||Epic||5 Grapevines and 5 Hops|
|Total Blackout||Legendary||1000 Money, 5 Urban Areas, 10km2 Apple Trees and 10km2 Kingwood|
There is only one card pack from which you can obtain La Celebration Mille cards.
La Celebration Mille (Booster Pack): 100 Funds for 3 cards
Please be aware that these drop rates aren't official, just what we've found after opening a large number of card packs. All figures are to 2 decimal places. Packs opened: 6160
|The Invitation (Foil)|
|Suit Up (Foil)|
|Arrival by Uber||19.52%|
|Arrival by Uber (Foil)|
|A Gift for the Host||5.36%|
|A Gift for the Host (Foil)|
|Drinks on the House||0.67%|
|Drinks on the House (Foil)|
|Total Blackout (Foil)|
Pros and Cons
- Small card pack, so easy to complete (if you're going for the Complete 100 Card Packs achievement)
- Drinks on the House is good for Consumer Good factories as it gives you 5 grapevines and 5 hops, both CG-producing flora.
- Arrival by Uber is useless as it does not provide any benefits (other than the funds gained by discarding it).
- Total Blackout is quite hard to find.
- Because there is no version of the pack where there is a guaranteed rare or higher, it is hard to find rare, epic and legendary cards.
|A Thousand? That's Only the Beginning?|
|Complete the card set "La Celebration Mille".|